LVD Compliance Training Course
This course provides attendees with detailed information on the requirements of the Low Voltage Directive, as applied to cables and related products, covering technical files, declarations, risk-based matters and enforcement regimes.
This course includes:
- Essential requirements of the LVD
- Manufacturer / importer / supplier responsibilities
- Drafting of declarations of conformity
- Content and maintenance of technical files
BASEC Offices or On-Site
Contact us for a price
Who is it for?
Cable manufacturers, Importers and Suppliers
This is a typical agenda for the BASEC LVD Compliance Training Course. All training courses also include refreshments on arrival, lunch and certificates of attendance.
- Questions and answers – open forum