CPR Training - insights for successful compliance
During this NEW half day training course we will share our insights and experience of CPR to help you achieve regulatory compliance and ensure you are fulfilling all your obligations throughout the supply chain.
Next course dates: 25 April 2018 and 23 May 2018
The course is designed for cable manufacturers, distributors and specifiers and covers:
- A refresher on the requirements of the scheme and how to implement them.
- Guidance on the responsibilities and obligations of all parties in the supply chain and how to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Insights in to the types of results that are being achieved and what is influencing them.
- Observations on the level of understanding in the market and how this impacts you.
- Tour of the lab to see CPR testing in action.
The course is run by Dave Hoare who has been leading BASEC's CPR service for the past two and a half years. With over 20 years of industry experience, he has unparalleled knowledge and expertise of the CPR process which he will be able to share with you during your course.
Next course dates at the BASEC offices, Milton Keynes: 25 April 2018 and 23 May 2018
The cost of the course is £150 per delegate and takes place at our Milton Keynes offices. On request, it can also be run at your own site either in person or via webinar. Please contact us for details.
To see the full agenda and to book your place click here